Monday 21 September 2015

Missing in Action.

It would seem the more I have to write about, the less time I have to write about it.

Welcome to last week.....

On the Sunday I did a 13 hour stretch on Location as a Supporting Artist on a BBC drama, as usual I can't reveal anything about it until it's release.
Whilst there I did meet a few great people and make some connections and one new friend. He's a writer, and something of a wit too. So, from my previous posts - #Networking.
It can have the surprising effect of a new friendship.

I met up with Justin when we returned to the BBC drama at a different location for 12 hours on Friday too. being an extra can be boring and unrewarding at times, at other times....it's just great fun.
I have also, last week, applied to join two more extras agencies.

Last week saw my first appearance on the London stage !
Very exciting and rewarding, loved every second of it, and made some more great friends. Thanks to my partner Rachael's friend Sam telling Miranda (one of the actors in a play that needed another actor) who contacted me and put me in touch with Lara (the writer and director of the play).
I got my first role after an audition. I have also made some great new friends, four very talented actors, one amazing writer/actor/director and a spectacular choreographer. .....yes there was a little bit of dance involved.

I've also been steadfastly applying for acting jobs and creating my new website....so a busy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment